Sometimes I feel like music in my library feels neglected and secretly whispers “listen to me, I haven’t been played in a while.”
Photography by Devyn Galindo
Sometimes we just need to know that someone is going to be there at the end of it all, not with a word of encouragement, or that “it’s all going to be alright.” Really, we just need someone who shows what love is, and continues showing that love.
Because it hurts, and sometimes silence is the best thing to be said in the pain; Silence accompanied with an unspoken promise that you’ll be there when the storm has passed.
handlebard asked: prime numbers please!
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title [White Wedding by Billy Idol]
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title [1901 by Phoenix (cover by Birdy)]
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime [Ghost by Sir Sly]
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD [Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo]
- 7: A song to drive to [Another Day by Carousel]
- 11: A song that you never get tired of [Dreams by Fleetwood Mac]
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs [Lovesong by The Cure]
- 17: A song that you would sing a duet with on karaoke [Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around by Stevie Nicks feat. Tom Petty]
- 19: A song that makes you think about life [Eavesdrop by The Civil Wars]
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to [Metal & Dust by London Grammar]
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood [Wonderwall by Oasis]
That was hard…